Skin Cleaning like no other. Reduced surface-level skin bacteria & harmful microbes. Top candidates for this treatment are acne skin with inflammation, allergic dermatitis, and people with eczema. This sooth irritated skin and helps improve sensitives.
- Increased absorption of vital skincare ingredients
- Refines pores and overall texture
- Visible anti-aging results for fine wrinkles
- Best Solution to Rejuvenation & Tightening Loose Face, Eye, Neck Skin, and more without surgery!
- Cut moles, warts and polyp etc.
- Eye treatment: eyelid and eye bags
- Wrinkles: striae gravidarum, stretch mark, striae atrophicae, aging wrinkle
- Anti-aging: aged skin, flabby and flagging skin, no elasticity
- Scars: acne scar, surgical scar, proliferative scar, burn scar, traumatic scar
Compared to Fractional RF, whose energy just reach epidermis, so can’t treat wrinkles and scar problems in dermis. Needles don’t contact skin to operate, not be influenced by skin resistance. By higher voltage, faster discharge, release energy in shorter time, lower skin damage.
Compared to Fractional laser, much more economical and can cover all the applications of laser. Safety risk to operator and patient both are much lower. Plus, can be used more widely, no medical limits.
Compared with normal plasma, whose current excitation is performed at a lower frequency, and the plasma column has poor directivity and low power. Single plasma’s treatment needs much longer time, the handle and energy is difficult to control, un-even treatment depth, and dots’ consistency is poor, more dangerous and bigger damage risk to skin.
Compared with Micro-needle RF, which is purely invasive treatment much less dangerous and has much lower consumable cost.
Conclusion: Fractional plasma is best solution to replace all the fractional beauty technologies as innovative design!
What is Cold Plasma Technology?
Cold, or non-thermal plasma is a low temperature plasma with fantastic surface treatment, cleaning and antimicrobial efficacy. A cold plasma is a plasma that exists in a state of non-equilibrium. In contrast to a hot plasma, the temperature of the electrons is a cold plasma is some two orders of magnitude greater than the temperature of the ions and molecules, whose temperature is roughly ambient. The result is that these plasmas can exist at as low as 30°C! In fact, they are completely safe to touch!
What is Fractional Plasma Technology?
Fractional Plasma uses the needle-shaped plasma column to release micro-electrical discharge or ARC to treat a fraction of the skin surface at a time, which reduces downtime.