First of all, what does it do?
This anti-aging treatment is based on a series of minute dots adjacent to the tension lines on the skin. This process triggers an immediate tightening, lifting, and remodeling of the skin. This technique is used to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
Why Plasma Pen Treatment is Better Than Cosmetic Surgery
- No Bruising
- No Bleeding
- No Stitches
- Long lasting results
- Safe and Effective Treatment
- Limited Downtime
- Immediate Results
- Non-Invasive Treatment
- Non-surgical Technique
- No Scalpel or Surgical Cutting of the Skin
- Almost Painless with Anesthetic Cream
- No thinning of the skin and more uniform than ablative resurfacing using lasers
Risks and Downtime
As with ANY procedure there are risks, and with almost every aesthetic procedure there is a little “downtime.” Downtime can be subjective, every person has a different perspective of what “looks bad” and what is “uncomfortable.”
Risk include swelling, slight bruising, skin discoloration and scarring.
You will have small scabbing dots that will fall off in 5-7 days.
Your downtime may include:
- Redness, swelling and scabbing in the treatment area
- Average of 8 days downtime on the face and neck areas
- Average of 10 to 14 days on the body, depending on the area being treated and the intensity of the treatment
- Swelling usually begins the day following your treatment, and peaks around day 3
- After day 3, swelling subsides and scabs form.
- Scabs normally begin to fall off around day 6 and 7 (for face and neck)
Please be aware that the days indicated are simply guidelines for average healing time. Healing time and results may be negatively compromised by not following the aftercare protocol: no drinking alcohol, no smoking and no picking/scrubbing. If your health is compromised in any way, this can also extend your healing time and negatively affect your results.